We’ve recently released a new feature!
This enhancement enables different buying ‘options’ associated with an experience to be presented on one voucher card on a gift site, giving an improved user experience for people browsing gift vouchers.
The voucher card is presented as before, with the ‘from’ price displayed and the user can then click onto the ‘Choose an option’ dropdown menu, to be presented with a choice of gift vouchers and prices available.
To see this feature in action on a ‘live’ site, please visit Northern Lights Village Gift Site here.
Our luxury hotel clients can display & group together various gift voucher buying options on one voucher card in various ways, such as by price, experience, season, day and time.
Let’s look at a few examples below:
- Buying options by number of people, for the same experience
- Buying options by day of the week, for the same experience
- Buying options by experience type
- Clients can showcase their range of gift experiences available, in a concise clutter-free UI design
- Glanceable understanding of gift vouchers & price, giving the user easy access to information that may influence their buying decision, making comparison simple
- Segmentation of experiences leading users to the content they seek quickly, for example, a voucher card for ‘Facials’, showing the different facial treatments available as gifts
- Ability to promote any specials offers associated with a voucher, in the voucher card i.e. ‘Summer Afternoon Tea’ option available on the ‘Afternoon Tea’ voucher card
A dedicated team of developers work on the SK Chase suite of applications, making weekly releases to our evolving software.