Each month, we’d like to share what we are up to at SK Chase.
- Our new Online Training Shop went ‘live’, allowing our clients to view and book training sessions online.
- Steph is focusing on risk management and is about to start a new project paper and review our risk management strategy.
- Heather has been sending out the SK Chase ‘Twelve Weeks of Christmas’ emails – One thing our clients can do each week before Christmas that could really make a difference to their hotel’s gift voucher sales over the festive period.
- Dani is focusing on setting up lots of new lovely clients before Christmas.
- Catharine is getting all our clients’ gift voucher stock ready for the festive rush!
- The Blue Team (Business Operations) had a ‘Vision Workshop’ where they agreed their context for the forthcoming year: together
- We have started working with our new accountancy partners JS Accounting
- Jan is carrying out an audit to ensure our clients are maximising the benefits of the SEO functions available in the web management system used to build and manage gift voucher portals.
- Kate has bought a new car!
- Ben is almost half way through an 8 week fitness course designed by Georges St Pierre, a world champion Mixed Martial Artist and is taking part in the Scottish taekwondo championships.
- Catharine enjoyed a week at home in France and Jan is getting organised for a trip down to Keldy Cabins near Pickering.
- Steph completed her 10Km run on 2nd October in 1 hour 10 mins – see her photo below.