Each month, we’d like to share what we are up to at SK Chase.
- We have selected John Henry as our new IT partner and are looking forward to working with them in the future.
- Kaye has been preparing for our Values workshop – where we choose how we would like to express our values.
- Jan attended a Photoshop course with iTrain Scotland.
- Heather has been getting to grips with Twitter.
- Catharine started structured training for adventure racing this summer, racking up the miles running and mountain biking and also attending bootcamp!
- Dani had a biofeedback session with Sara Bayley who is a Life Food Coach and continues on the gluten-sugar-dairy free detox for another 4 weeks. Three days into her detox she gained her sense of smell back, which she lost 10 years ago and is now enjoying smelling again 🙂
- Kate has been wedding dress shopping and having thought that she had found the “one” has since found three other dresses, so will need to find some sort of elimination process in order to make a final decision.
- Steph’s daughter Eilidh turned one! Where has the year gone??
- And we all immensely enjoyed our trip to London!
It exceeded all our expectations in every way.
Highlights include a limo pickup from the airport, with champagne included, then a trip through London taking in the sights. An overnight stay at The Ritz, including delicious cocktails, lunch and breakfast! Heaven. We had lots of giggles dancing at Pineapple Studios, and this continued into the night at The Comedy Store. The next day we had fun drumming with Drum Jam Events, and felt the energy it brings. And finally we indulged in drinks in the American Bar and afternoon tea at The Savoy.
Ps – you can check out more videos of our trip on YouTube – simply search for ‘SK Chase’.