Each month, we’d like to share what we are up to at SK Chase.
We are all getting ready for Christmas!
We have two new recruits called Jenny & Jerry who are working in Service Delivery helping hotels & gift voucher buyers with any queries they may have. Jenny is here full-time and Jerry is working over the festive period.
Ben, our Service Delivery Manager’s vision, is that Christmas will be fun for everyone working in the team, and it looks like they are on their way judging by the snowmen made with play doh pics on Facebook. Check out the winner’s sculpture below…
Speaking of Facebook, SK Chase are launching their first ever competition there on Tuesday 6th December to thank their existing followers, and hopefully add a few more – watch out for an amazing prize!
We had our first online training sessions in November which we received great feedback (especially Ben – average satisfaction score of 10!!)!
And finally, Kaye has taken responsibility for the ‘System rebuild’ project – we’ve decided to rebuild our application, introduce a WebService (which means that clients will be able to do some fun things with gift vouchers) and introduce some exciting new features and a new product!
And on a personal note…
- Ben completed the 8 week fitness course designed by Georges St Pierre, a world champion Mixed Martial Artist.
- Dani has signed herself up with workshops organised by the London College of Spirituality as a way of expressing her personal intent “to heal” her goal is to become a Reiki healer.
- Catharine has joined a cycling club – Hervelo
- Kate is taking up golf and is looking forward to playing with her fiancée.
- Jan went on a forest holiday to Keldy Cabins in North Yorkshire.
- Jerry is planning non stop mince pies and cheesy tunes in December!
- Kaye has decided to see how many hotel gift vouchers she can buy as Christmas presents this year 🙂